Dependency jars

Hi, We are trying to install aspose cells for Java in Oracle Database which requires all dependency jars.
We are not able to find jar files for com.sun.media.imageio.plugins.tiff and javax.media.jai . Could you please let us know where we can find these jars?

@hram,

You may download and use the following Java dependencies APIs:
Java Advanced Imaging API

• jai_core.jar
  • jai_imageio.jar

One possible link to download the JAI APIs from Oracle can be:
Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) package

Let us know if you still find the issue.

Thanks Amjad. I am not finding the jar files in the location you shared. Could you please let me know which one I need to download.

@hram,

You got to pick relevant downloads for your environment/os. Anyways, I will share two direct downloads for the JARs for your requirements:
jai_core-1.1.3.jar
jai_imageio-1.1.jar

Hope, this helps a bit.

Thanks Ajmad. I am trying to load aspose-cells-22.1.jar.
I am not finding the below class in bcpkix-jdk15on-1.70.jar or bcprov-jdk15on-1.70.jar
ORA-29521: referenced name org/bouncycastle/asn1/cmp/CertConfirmContent could not be found
ORA-29521: referenced name org/bouncycastle/asn1/cmp/CertStatus could not be found
Could you please let me know what version of dependencies I need to look for aspose-cells-22.1.jar?

@hram,

Please download the zipped archive of the latest version from Downloads section. Now extract the release zipped archive to some folder on disk. You may find these two bouncy castle jars (“bcpkix-xxxx.jar” and “bcprov-xxxx.jar”) in the ".\JDK 1.6\lib" folder. You may use these jars.