Deprecated / API unavailable with Slides 3.0.0

Hi All,

We are trying to update our code to use Aspose slides 3.0.0 for Java. I was referring to the Javadocs and the documentation on the changed API here :

In both these places, I could not find any references to the methods that have been deleted (unavailable) with Slides 3.0.0. For example we used the following methods earlier-

com.aspose.slides.export.PdfOptions.setEmbedTrueTypeFontsForAsciiChars(boolean)

com.aspose.slides.SlideEx.saveToAps(boolean)

but they are no longer available with Slides 3.0.0.

Can you please let me know if there are any other documents that talk about the deleted / API that are no longer exposed that I can refer to to migrate my code?

Thanks,

Smitha

Hi Smitha,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and like to share that methods and properties are renamed in accordance with .NET API. Please use the following statement.

PdfOptions.setEmbedTrueTypeFontsForASCII(boolean)

However, I have not been able to observe the tracking change for following method.

An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33588 has been created as investigation in our issue tracking system to investigate the deleted feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the information will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hi Smitha,

I have discussed the issue of following method with our development team and like to share that it was exposed to customers in some earlier version due to some technical issue. But it is some thing internal and have been removed for customers use.

This is in fact not an issue or missing requirement. Hope this will answer the query for you.

Many Thanks,

Thanks for the response. Yes, it does answer my questions.

Thanks,
Smitha

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33588) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.