Deserialization of "RecognitionResult" object fail to Restore the original object

Hi Team,

Post to deserializion of RecognitionResult object, it fails to restore the object. Leading to save empty PDF

Sample code snippet

RecognitionResult recognitionResult1;
//recognitionResult1 will have result from RecognizeImage
string inputStr = JsonConvert.SerializeObject(recognitionResult1);

RecognitionResult recognitionResult2 = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(inputStr);

AsposeOcr.SaveMultipageDocument(@“D:\OCR\TIFFs\PriorToSerialize.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf,listof(recognitionResult1))

AsposeOcr.SaveMultipageDocument(@“D:\OCR\TIFFs\PostSerialize.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf,listof(recognitionResult2))

Issue is : PostSerialize.pdf is empty

I was able to see below difference in my Visual Studio Locals

RecognitionResult_PostDeserlizationIssue.jpg (198.7 KB)

Can you let me know what am I missing . I am using Newtonsoft.Json 13.0.1 for serialization and my app is in .net core 3.1. It would be great if we can get fixed as soon as possible

Can you also provide support for Binary and Protobuf Serialization (Take this as different request than above one. )

@Gpatil

We need to perform an investigation for this case. So, a ticket as OCRNET-600 has been logged in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as OCRNET-600) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by anna.pylaieva

Hi @asad.ali , Is this issue has been fixed and released. Since I took the latest version of OCR nuget 22.10 but still not able to do proper deserializion as expected.
Could you pls assist me.

@Gpatil

We have introduced an image property inside the RecognitionResults. It allows serializing and deserializing of the RecognitionResult object. Please try to use it. In the future releases we will improve this feature as much as we can.

Thank you @asad.ali. Deserialization is working ,but as you said memory optimization is needed. We are in dev phase so we are proceeding with this fix. and its no more a blocker for us as of now.

It would be great if you can optimize it by next month since, by then hopefully our dev will get completed and load testing with 500 to 2000 pages docs will start . Let me know if you want me to create a separate topic for same. I can do that.

Thanks again for quick fix. :slight_smile:

@Gpatil

Thanks for the feedback. No need to create new topic. We have already recorded your concerns and will update you once we have some updates.