Desktop Grid - Formula Overwriting Issue

Hi

I am facing an issue in overwriting a cell which contains a formula. Please see the attached code and file explaining the issue. Kindly fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi Sukhminder,

Thanks for pointing it out and provided us with a template project.

We will check the feasibility if we can enhance it accordingly with MS Excel standards (when a key is pressed on a selected cell having a formula, it should overwrite the existing formula with the key values)

Thank you.

Hi Sukhminder,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Grid. We have fixed your mentioned issue regarding formula overwriting.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi Aslam

In the latest release, i.e. 2.0.1.2, I have an issue with making runtime formulas in the grid. Please see the attached code and screen shots explaining the issue.

It was working fine in the last release. i.e. 2.0.1.1. Please fix it as soon as possible because it’s creating serious issues for me.

Thanks and Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi Sukhminder,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

After an initial test, we have found the issue and we will provide you with a fix soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi Sukhminder,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed the issue.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8576) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.