Desktop Grid - Scroll bar got hidden and leave the grid disabled

Hi Amjad

We are using desktop grid. We are facing issue with scroll bar of the grid as mentioned in the screen shot. We are fetching data from database with a separate thread and then binding with the grid. I think we calculating the scroll bars it might not be on the right thread, which might have caused the issue, but i am not sure. Moreover, this issue does not come always, It comes up randomly. Please look into it on priority.

Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi Sukhminder,

Thanks for providing us screenshot.

We appreciate if you could create a simple project, zip it and post us here (as you always do). This will help us really to figure out the issue( if we found) soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad

I tried replicating it in a separate application, but could not replicate it. Could you please see the different scenarios when the grid gets disabled and see the reason.

Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi Amjad

We tried to replicate it in separate application today as well but could not do that.

Could yo please see it at your end?

Kindly update me as soon as possible.

Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi,

Well, we are looking into your issue and trying to find out the issue but so far in vain. We will further look into it.

By the way, do you use multi-threading?

Thank you.

yes, we are using multithreading.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We are not able to reproduce your mentioned issue regarding scrollbars. But we have provided a method named “SetAllScrollBarsVisible” to set all scrollbars visible in Aspose.Grid.Desktop v2.0.1.29(attached). Please invoke this methed after your data binding code as:

grdDataEntry.SetAllScrollBarsVisible().

Please do let us know if it resolves your issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,