Detect barcode in the bottom right of the PDF

Hi ,

Using aspose can we scan the embedded barcode in the bottom right corner of the PDF only ?

I have seen the example:

BarCodeReader reader = new BarCodeReader(new Bitmap(“test.png”), new Rectangle(0, 0, 100, 50), BarCodeReadType.Pdf417);

(Read Barcode Properties|Documentation)
The above link detects barcode in the fixed region and requires hardcoded coordinates.

But in this one the rectangle fixed position has to be given , which I dont want . I can have PDF’s with multiple page size to scan .

Can aspose handle only the Bottom right corner of any size PDF ? I wish to set the coordinates to validate for the barcode.

Attached is the sample PDF file

Thanks,
Shilpi

Hi Shilpi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please forward us a sample PDF so that we can evaluate the scenario at our end.

Hi ,

Any updates on detecting the barcode at bottom right corner?

Looking for a response from the team .

Regards,
Shilpi

Hi Shilpi,

Note that the sample PDF attached with your post does not contain any barcode at bottom right corner of any page. Please forward us your PDF that contains barcode at bottom right corner of the pages.

Hi ,

Please find the new attachment attached in the very first post .

Thanks,
Shilpi

Hi Shilpi,

Thank you for providing sample.

In order to read barcode from a specific region of the PDF, you have to define a rectangular block. For more information visit the link Read Barcode from Specific Region of Image. Please note that the above mentioned solution is useful in scenario when you have documents following the similar structure, that is; the barcode to be scanned are always on the same location for each image.

Hope the above information helps. Feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or queries.