Detect If Macros Are Password Protected in a PPT Using Aspose.Slides for Java

Hi Team,

I would like to know if there is a way to know if a macro/vba project is password protected in a word document using aspose slides (java).

I see an api for aspose cells and I am looking for something similar in aspose slides as well.

Please clarify.

Thanks
Ravi

@teju90,
Thank you for posting your requirements.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a feature in Aspose.Slides to detect whether macros are password protected in a PowerPoint presentation.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39362

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thanks @andrey.potapov

@teju90,
Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.

@teju90,
Using Aspose.Slides for Java 24.4, you will be able to know if a VBAProject is password protected as follows:

Presentation presentation = new Presentation("sample.pptm");
try {
    IVbaProject vbaProject = presentation.getVbaProject();
    if (vbaProject != null && vbaProject.isPasswordProtected()) {
        String projectName = presentation.getVbaProject().getName();
        System.out.println("The VBAProject '" + projectName + "' is protected by password to view project properties.");
    }
} finally {
    if (presentation != null) presentation.dispose();
}

@teju90,
The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39362) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 24.4 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39362) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 24.4 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.