DetectFileFormat HTML/RTF

Hi,
DetectFileFormat is a lovely method of Aspose!
Wished to have the HTML and RTF both in the Email SDK, they already exist in Words:

The reason I’ve asked it: both HTML and RTF formats are highly related to Email as well.
( Actually HTML is more related to Email than Words… )
So I guess it’s a wise request… Maybe just consider :slight_smile:

@australian.dev.nerds

We have logged a ticket for this case in our issue tracking system as EMAILNET-40812.

Could you please share the complete detail of your use case in which you need this feature? We will then update the ticket accordingly.

When loading the email body from external file, it’s either plain/html or rtf, that simple, so it’s nice to have these 2 here.

@australian.dev.nerds

We have logged this detail in our issue tracking system. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello, no tracking number issued? EMAILNET-xxxxx
If this feature request is rejected, which other product of Aspose Total does have a DetectFileFormat function to cover the HTML and RTF detection? (perfectly the cheapest one)

• Also, to be able to save an email as PDF, a quick search revealed that both PDF and HTML SDKs by Aspose will do the job, so no different to choose which one?
    I have no knowledge of PDF and just wanna convert email to PDF (with no issues hopefully, no time for that) please advise the difference between using PDF and HTML? And a sample code for each one? To save email as pdf using HTML and PDF…

@australian.dev.nerds

The ticket ID is EMAILNET-40812.

Please use Aspose.Words for .NET to achieve this requirement as explained in following article.
Detect File Format and Check Format Compatibility

We suggest you please use Aspose.Words for .NET to achieve your requirement. Please read the following article to convert email to PDF.
Saving an Email as PDF

If your queries are related to Aspose.Words, please post your queries in Aspose.Words forum.