Diagramnet-51268

Hello,

Following on from Shape.Image.Transparency.Value is incorrect I’ve retested on 17.6.

The issue has been resolved when the cell is set locally, but it is still an issue when the value of the cell is inherited from a master. This is despite me raising several other issues with inheritance across the shapesheet sections Inheritance from a master shape- how should it work? :confused:.

I’ve updated my test project, but am unable to upload files :fearful:

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for contacting support.

The problem related to attachments has been resolved. Please again try attaching the files and we will further investigate the issue in our environment. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The issue with uploading has not been resolved. It still says new users do not have access.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the details. We are investigating the issue of attaching a file in the forum posts. A few such cases are reported and all other clients are able to attach files, so you may try another way like to create a new thread. Anyways, please upload your test project to any free file sharer server (e.g., Dropbox and Google Drive) and then send its URL. We will investigate and share our findings with you. Your response is awaited.

Thanks & Regards,
Imran Rafique

Aspose.Diagram.Defect.ImageTransparency.zip (181.1 KB)
I can now upload.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting a sample project. We managed to replicate the problem of incorrect value when the value of the cell is inherited from a master. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51278 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

@andrew.ridgeley,
In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51278, please use the following line of code when the value of the cell is inherited from a master:

[C#]

Console.WriteLine("bitmapShape.Image.Transparency.Value, Expected 0.6, Actual {0}",map.Pages[1].Shapes[0].MasterShape.Image.Transparency.Value);

We have closed the already logged ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51278.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique