We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Dictionary Proofing Language

I would like to know is there a way we can set the power point dictionary proofing language to default English(U.S)? The issue we are noticing is once the power point is generated from an existing template the dictionary proofing language is defaulting to French.

Hi,

I regret to inform this feature is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have logged an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34103 in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the info.

Hi,

You are very welcome.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

I was quickly looking for options while my request is being considered in subsequent updates. I realized that some other users requested for same option sometime back in 2015, Do you really think we can expect this feature any time sooner?

Regards,
Praveen

Hi Praveen,

I have observed your requirements. I have shared piece of code. This will help you to achieve requirements.
Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

using (Presentation pres = new Presentation())

{

IAutoShape shape = pres.Slides[0].Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, 50, 50, 200, 50);

shape.AddTextFrame(“Text to apply spellcheck language”);

shape.TextFrame.Paragraphs[0].Portions[0].PortionFormat.LanguageId = “en-EN”;

pres.Save(pptxFileNameOut, SaveFormat.Pptx);

}
Best Regards,

Thank you Adnan.

Regards,
Praveen

Hi Praveen,

You are very welcome.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34103) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.