Difference in saveToPdf with the same docx generated with JasperReports and MSWord

Hi,
I have one docx generated with jasperreports and when i save to pdf with asposewords lib, the result pdf has difference font size (it’s bigger). And when i open this generated docx with MS Word and save it without changes and save to pdf this one, the font size dont gets bigger.
I attach some documents to see the differences.
Thanks.

Dear Alvaro,

Thank you for your request.

I have reproduced described issue on my side and created defect record in our tracking system to fix it.

We will keep you updated about resolving process.

Could you help me about my request please?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I took a look inside your document and it is not clear for me where MS Word takes font size. In your document Normal style is not defined, but if open document in MS Word you can see normal style and fonts size = 10. I am not sure why MS Word specifies this font size. We will further investigate the issue and provide you more information.
As a temporary workaround, you can set font size of normal style after opening your document. Please see the following code:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\DocxGeneratedWithJasper.docx");
doc.getStyles().getByStyleIdentifier(StyleIdentifier.NORMAL).getFont().setSize(10);
doc.save("C:\\Temp\\out.pdf", SaveFormat.PDF);

Hope this helps.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4070) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.