Different content when using Aspose Diagram 21.9

Hi,
I’m using Aspose Diagram 21.9 and found some issue.

With this sample: vdx_sample.zip (173.2 KB)

Using View visio online free | microsoft visio viewer to view it, in the 1st page, you can see the image is upside down. But when converting it from VDX to JPG with source code like this:

var diagram = new Diagram(inFile);
var opts = new Aspose.Diagram.Saving.ImageSaveOptions(SaveFileFormat.Jpeg)
{SameAsPdfConversionArea = true};
for(int i = 0; i < diagram.Pages.Count; i++)
{
 string pageName = "Diagram_" + (i + 1) + ".jpg";
 opts.PageIndex = i;
 diagram.Save(pageName, opts);
}

On Windows, the image of 1st page is flipped and become like normal. On Linux, the image is the same as original VDX file.

With this sample: sample_vtx.zip (1.9 MB)

Converting the sample on the Linux and Windows environment have different result. Check the 3rd images, there is a different content with 3 Q cards. Here is the attachments show the different: result.zip (1.6 MB)

Please check and help me with these cases.

Thank you.

@dunghnguyen

Regarding the issue of flipped image, would you please share the sample output image that you obtained at your end? We have tested using 21.11 version of the API and did not notice the flipped image issue. Also, please try to use the latest version of the API in both Windows and Linux environments and let us know in case you notice any issues. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

@asad.ali
Here is my output on Windows: vdx_sample_to_jpg.zip (78.7 KB)

I’ve upgraded the lib to version 21.11 but the issue still there. I’m using Aspose Diagram for .NET.

@dunghnguyen

We have logged following issues in our issue management system for further investigaiton:

• DIAGRAMNET-52444 for .vdx file
  • DIAGRAMNET-52445 for .vtx file

We will further look into their details and keep you posted with the status of their rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@dunghnguyen
Please try the latest fix 21.11.4. We have fixed this issue in the fix.
Aspose.Diagram21.11.4.zip (4.6 MB)

Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-52444,DIAGRAMNET-52445) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou