Different language font comes as blank in converted PDF document using aspose words

I am trying to convert DOC3028_pcs7.7z (2.3 MB)
ImagetoPDF.pdf (2.0 MB)
to PDF using aspose.words jar. But I see that, pages which have other language fonts, shows up as empty in converted PDF document. Can someone please help on this
Code:

Document doc = new Document(is);
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
setPrintSettings(ps, dataProvider, printThread, book, builder);
doc.save("C:/temp/ImagetoPDF.pdf", SaveFormat.PDF);

Output file is named as ImagetoPDF

@sushma1509 I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. The problem on your side might occur because the fonts used in the source document are not available in the environment where the document is rendered to PDF. If Aspose.Words cannot find the fonts used in the document the fonts are substituted . This might lead into the layout difference, since substitution fonts might have different font metrics. You can implement IWarningCallback to get a notification when font substitution is performed.

Also, I see, you are using Aspose.Words in evaluation mode. In evaluation mode Aspose.Words limits the maximum size of the document to several hundreds of paragraphs and injects evaluation watermark in the document. You can request a free 30-days temporary license to test Aspose.Words without evaluation version limitations.