Digital signature image in signature line created in Word 2007 are lost when converted to Pdf using Aspose

Scenario:

1. Create document in Word 2007 and save it
2. Insert digital signature line
3. Right click on digital signature, click Sign
4. Click Select Image (any)
5. Click Sign

6. Convert docx file to pdf with program using aspose components

Converted pdf docukent shows signature line but signature image is missing.

Is there any workaround on this?

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Known Issues in Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .Net - Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET and Java

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of
Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf. In case the issue still persists, please share the resource
word file(after the digital signatures are inserted), so that we can test the
issue at our end.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi zeljkom,

Aspose.Pdf.Kit component supports signing the PDF digitally; however, this feature is currently not supported in Aspose.Pdf. As a workaround, you can convert the Word document into PDF using Aspose.Pdf and then use Aspose.Pdf.Kit to sign it digitally. I'm sure Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileSignature class can help you out in this regard.

I hope this helps; if you have any further queries please do let us know.

Regards,

Take a look at the document attached. When converted to PDF signature image is missing.

Thx.

Hi,

We are working over this issue and will reply to you soon.

Hi,

As Shahzad said this feature is not supported in Aspose.Pdf. I am afraid we can't support it in short time.

Hello there,

is there any updates on this?

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that, we haven’t made any remarkable progress in this matter, so that we can claim the support for this feature. As Tommy have mentioned in his previous post, we might not be able to provide this feature in short time.

As soon as we have made progression in this matter, we would be pleased to update you with the status implementation. Your patience in this regard is highly appreciated.