We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Digital Signature of Aspose components

Hi Aspose team,

few days ago Microsoft changed how digital signatures checked. If you sign your apps with SHA-1 (which you do) when you download components Windows will complain and not let that you start installation easy.

Double check with Comodo as you will need to switch to SHA 256.

BR,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Aspose APIs support SHA 256 as well and we have not noticed any issue at our end. You can check the DLL properties to verify the signatures and share the details with us if you notice any issue at your end.

Best Regards,

Hi,

when I check digital signature I see also SHA 256. Only SHA 1 that I see is Comodo Timestamp server. Now sure is this connected but message that I get (it is Windows 10) is "The signature of Aspose.Cells_8.7.0.msi is corrupt or invalid."

Weird.

BR,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

We are investigating it and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Did this issue ever get resolved? I am also getting this signature warning. “The signature of this program is corrupt or invalid”. We want to perform a test trial run to see if our company wishes to use this software and this signature error is preventing us from trying out your software.

Hi Paul,

We are investigating the issue. In the meantime, you can right click the downloaded file and select 'Install anyway' option to install the latest versions. You can also try a browser other than IE to install.

Best Regards,

Hi,

can you check does Time Stamping server (SHA1) creates a problem?
You are signing MSI with SHA-256 but timestamp server is SHA1.

Comodo has also SHA-256 timestamp server.

BR,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Our product team is investigating the issue. We will update you as soon as it is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Oliver,

The issues have already been logged for Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Barcode, Aspose.Imaging and Aspose.OCR as WORDSNET-13218, CELLSNET-44281, SLIDESNET-37233, TASKS-34500, EMAILNET-35140, BARCODENET-34418, IMAGING-35245, OCR-34346 respectively. Hopefully the issue will be resolved in the upcoming releases of all Aspose APIs.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13218) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-34500) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44281) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50700) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.2.0.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGING-35245) have been fixed in this update.

(3)