Disable Auto-bullets in content section of title and content slides

Hi,

I want to set some text in the body section of title and object slide. I am preparing a paragraph from Html string. I observed that even the text without bullet tags is shown with bullets in the body text. Then I tried by using a plain text and the result was the same. Is there a way to disable bullets for the plain text in body section.

I am attaching the powerpoint i am working on.
My code :
IPresentation presentation = PresentationFactory.getInstance().readPresentation(new FileInputStream(“Angies.pptx”));
IMasterSlide masterSlide = presentation.getMasters().get_Item(0);
ILayoutSlide slide = presentation.getLayoutSlides().add(masterSlide, SlideLayoutType.TitleAndObject, “Title And Content”);
ISlide titleSlide = presentation.getSlides().addEmptySlide(slide);

AutoShape title = (AutoShape) titleSlide.getShapes().get_Item(0);
title.getTextFrame().getParagraphs().clear();
title.getTextFrame().getTextFrameFormat().setAutofitType(TextAutofitType.Normal);
title.getTextFrame().getParagraphs().addFromHtml(“Long title text is long. Long title text is long. Long title text is long.”);

AutoShape body = (AutoShape) titleSlide.getShapes().get_Item(1);
body.getTextFrame().getParagraphs().clear();
body.getTextFrame().getTextFrameFormat().setAutofitType(TextAutofitType.Normal);
body.getTextFrame().getParagraphs().addFromHtml(“This is a plain text as the first line of the body.

1. List Item 1
  2. List Item 2
This is a plain text as the second line of the body.
  • List Item 1
  • List Item 2

This the the paragraph text of the body.

”);

File file = new File(“Aspose-Presentation.pptx”);
presentation.save(new FileOutputStream(file), SaveFormat.Pptx);

Hi Sumeet,

I have observed your requirements. I have shared a piece of code in a text file with you. This will help you to achieve your requirements. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,