Disable formulas excel to html

Hi,

I am using aspose.cells for excel to html conversion.
My excel sheet have some formula’s comments. While conversion to html it takes long for processing of excel has all this information.

Is there any way to disable all this while conversion to HTML.

@poojard

Please provide us some sample Excel file and expected HTML file. Please also let us know if it is possible with Microsoft Excel. Because, most of time, Aspose.Cells provides or implement the feature if it exists in Microsoft Excel.

Please also see this article that could be helpful for you. It explains how to disable/enable cell comments while exporting to Html.

Hi Shakeel,

I can’t share those files since they are from our production environment.
Yes and conversion for same document is 1/10th faster than Aspose (for few documents I have observed). But unfortunately I can’t share those documents.

I noticed one more thing. My excel file have incorrect formulas. Could that be a reason for taking conversion process longer. If yes how can I improve upon that

@poojard

You may remove the private data from your Excel file(s) or you can also make this topic a Private Topic, then only you or we will be able to access your files.

You may also create the template Excel file(s) manually using Microsoft Excel to show the issue. We need your sample console application project replicating the issue to investigate and fix this issue.

Please also note, if you have formulas, then you must calculate the formula using Workbook.calculateFormula() method. Please see this article for more help.