Disable image interpolation for inline images

Hello,
the PDF/A-3A standard defines, that the interpolation of images in a PDF/A document must be disabled.
After the conversion of our documents (from PDF to PDF/A) and a validation through an online validator, following error appeared:

<validationreport profilename="PDF/A-3B validation profile" statement="PDF file is not compliant with Validation Profile requirements." iscompliant="false">
	<details passedrules="123" failedrules="1" passedchecks="2536" failedchecks="2">
		<rule specification="ISO 19005-3:2012" clause="6.2.8" testnumber="3" status="failed" passedchecks="0" failedchecks="2">
			<description>If an Image dictionary contains the Interpolate key, its value shall be false. For an inline image, the I key shall have a value of false.</description>
			<object>PDXImage</object>
			<test>Interpolate == false</test>
			<check status="failed">
				<context>root/document[0]/pages[1](23 0 obj PDPage)/contentStream[0](24 0 obj PDContentStream)/operators[33]/inlineImage[0]</context>
			</check>
			<check status="failed">
				<context>root/document[0]/pages[0](8 0 obj PDPage)/contentStream[0](9 0 obj PDContentStream)/operators[303]/inlineImage[0]</context>
			</check>
		</rule>
	</details>
</validationreport>

From the error message I deducded that the interpolation for the images should be false, but is true.
Furthermore, I could see that the image is an inline image which doesn’t appear in the Documentpage.Resources.Images Collection
Is it possible to transform the original PDF file to a PDF/A file and to deactiviate the interpolation?

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards

@RobertWalter

Can you please share the name or link of the online validator that you are using along with a sample PDF document so that we can also test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@RobertWalter

Thanks for sharing the sample file in a private message.

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-49999 in our issue tracking system for your case. We will further investigate the ticket in details and let you know as soon as it is fixed. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello @asad.ali,
i just wanted to ask, if there are any updates on the ticket.

Thank you very much,
Best regards

@RobertWalter

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. Please note that it will be investigated and fixed on first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.