Disappearing text during Word to PDF conversion

Please see the attached document (sample-broken.doc)

Converting this document to PDF using Aspose Words v14.12.0 leads to a PDF with the top right content partially missing (see sample-broken-converted.pdf).

If you drag and move the top right area of the word document (sample-fixed.doc) and then convert the area renders correctly (sample-fixed-converted).

Unfortunately we have many historic documents we cannot alter manually so the drag and drop solution is not realistic, we need the conversion to work correctly if possible.

During our attempts to debug this we also saw the same rendering issue converting the broken word doc to XPS.

Thanks,
Martyn

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.12.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-11354. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11354) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.