Display and Position Properties of CSS not supported

Hi there,
My html file contains many properties of css like display:grid, display:inline-grid, display:table etc and
position:absolute, position:relative etc are not supported in word file so our actual design of html is destroy in word file due to these properties.
So please suggest me what i need to do for this task that it will give me complete design in word file.
Here is my in put file you can test it by your own.

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have converted the shared html document to Docx using following code example and have not found any issue with output document. I have attached the output document with this post for your kind reference.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "aspose.html");
foreach (Section section in doc.Sections)
{
     section.PageSetup.Orientation = Orientation.Landscape;
}
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.docx");

Could you please create comparison screenshots which
show the problematic areas in Aspose.Words generated Word document
(DOCX) and attach them here for our reference. We will investigate the
issue on our end and provide you more information.

Hi Tahir,

Thank you so much for your nice response, the output that you have generated still has same issue as you can compare them two attached screenshots. And this issue is due to css position properties and dispaly properties are not working correctly in word file. So if these properties are not supported yet in aspose.word then please suggest me a better way to do them.

I have attached two screenshots original_html is for html view and and word_generated is in word file screenshot so please reply me accordingly.

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks
for sharing the detail. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12179. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your patience. It is to inform you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-12179) as ‘Not a Bug’. I am quoting product team comments here for your reference.

MS Word and Aspose.Words Model don’t have a counterpart for absolute positioned DIVs TABLEs elements.

Moreover, please note that Aspose.Word mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. If you load the same html in MS Word and convert it to Docx, you will get the same output.

Hi Tahir,

As you have seen the difference in above attached screenshots, if it is not supported this feature right now then please suggest me any alternative way to make it better design as in html. I’m seeing that css display and position properties are not working in aspose.word so due to these properties my design in word file completely destroy as you can see in screenshots.
I would like to say you thank you so much if you suggest me to solve this problem.

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this issue. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. You are facing the expected behavior of Aspose.Words and MS Word.

MS Word and Aspose.Words Model don’t have a counterpart for absolute positioned DIVs TABLEs elements. If you load following simple html in MS Word, you will get the same output.

Test Booklet:
Test Booklet with Passages

Hi Tahir,

Thank yo very much for your response.