We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Display Aspose HTML on webpage

Hi,

I'm using the function GetHTMLFromBookmark, which you so kindly provided me(code below), to pull the contents of a bookmark in HTML form. I then allow the users to edit the HTML & a - enter this info back into the document, b - display the info on a webpage.

private static string GetHtmlFromBookmark(string bookmarkName, Document doc, SaveFormat ThisSaveFormat)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

{

Document docClone = doc.Clone();

Document doc1 = new Document();

Bookmark mark = docClone.Range.Bookmarks[bookmarkName];

Node node = mark.BookmarkStart.ParentNode;

Node endNode = mark.BookmarkEnd.ParentNode.NextSibling;

while (!node.Equals(endNode))

{

if ((node as CompositeNode).ChildNodes.Contains(mark.BookmarkStart))

{

Node child = (node as CompositeNode).FirstChild;

Node endChild = mark.BookmarkStart.NextSibling;

while (!child.Equals(endChild))

{

child = child.NextSibling;

child.PreviousSibling.Remove();

}

}

if ((node as CompositeNode).ChildNodes.Contains(mark.BookmarkEnd))

{

Node child = mark.BookmarkEnd;

while (!child.Equals(child.ParentNode.LastChild))

{

child = child.NextSibling;

child.PreviousSibling.Remove();

}

child.Remove();

}

doc1.FirstSection.Body.AppendChild(doc1.ImportNode(node, true, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting));

node = node.NextSibling;

if (node == null)

break;

}

MemoryStream stream = new MemoryStream();

doc1.Save(stream, ThisSaveFormat);

string html = Encoding.UTF8.GetString(stream.GetBuffer());

return html;

}

This returns the attached HTML. When displaying a webpage, it messes up the paragraph format. I was wondering how I can display this properly.

Thank you.

I figured out the issue here. Seems there was a master theme being implemented on the page which I was not aware of. Thank you.

Hello!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for your inquiry.

That’s nice if you have already found the solution. When you insert an HTML fragment its formatting in general depends on the context: what effective formatting affects the insertion point. If you are not satisfied with some formatting just try specifying corresponding attributes on the HTML nodes being inserted.

Regards,