Display Grid is not working while Converting HTML to PDF using C#

Display : Grid style in html is not getting in pdf when it converted using Aspose.pdf in Dot net.

@manikandanm

Could you kindly share your sample HTML (in .zip format) along with the sample code snippet that you are using to perform conversion? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@asad.ali
@Anusruthi
Please find the attachment of HTML sample and code snippet. And also providing the html and pdf samples to see the difference.

html sample :
image.png (30.9 KB)
pdf sample:
image.png (49.4 KB)

forum.zip (15.7 KB)
code snippet:
MicrosoftTeams-image (4).png (24.5 KB)

@manikandanm

We were able to reproduce the similar issue in our environment while testing the case with Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.12. Hence, an issue as PDFNET-51105 has been logged in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali
Can I get an update for this.

@Anusruthi

The issue has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and its review is pending. It will be analyzed and resolved on a first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you once we have some definite news about its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

@asad.ali
I am from the same team. Kindly let us know the update on this.

@sabarigirishvl

The issue has not been yet resolved regretfully. We will surely provide an update in this forum thread as soon as we make some definite progress towards issues fix. Please spare us some time.

@asad.ali
Kindly let me know the update on this issue.

@sabarigirishvl

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet resolved. We will surely inform you once we have some updates about ticket resolution. Please spare us some time.

Hi @asad.ali, I am having the same issue with display: grid, might I know if this issue has been resolved ?

Regards,
Truc

@trucnt

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. Nevertheless, we have recorded your concerns and will surely inform you as soon as we make some updates in this regard. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Thank you @asad.ali for quick response.