Display Text in drop Down

I want to add a display text in the drop down using aspose. Attached image is there for reference.
drop_down.png (44.7 KB)

In the image “Spelling , Double check if this is correct” is the display text. Kindly guide how to achieve it.

@cacglo

Aspose.Words does not provide APIs for spelling check. Could you please share some detail about your requirement? Please also share how to get ‘Spelling , Double check if this is correct’ this list using MS Word

So for an incorrect word, if you right click on it , there is a drop down,

First value is a display text which say “Spelling: Double check if this is correct”
second value is : correct word suggestion
third value : correct word suggestion
last value: Ignore value

This functionality can be seen in online office 365 MS word. For you reference , I have attached
a image for you reference.msword_offices365.png (53.1 KB)

My requirement:
I want to make a custom spell checker like dialog box/dropdown .
where I want to highlight any word and when the user right click on it . similar dialog box should appear with correct word suggestion as above , along with display text,“add to dictionary” and “Ignore all” option.

My current approach:
Using a insertComboBox drop down feature of aspose where I can list all the correct word suggestion.
but the “display text” ,“add to dictionary” and “ignore all” feature is not there (How I can achieve this ).
image has been attached for reference custom_approach_using_insetcombobox.png (37.1 KB)

@cacglo

You can perform document processing tasks using Aspose.Words. However, it does not provide any Plug-in or API to perform custom spell checking.

Moreover, Aspose.Words does not provide API for spell check. Therefore it cannot be controlled by Aspose.Words.

I won’t be doing spell checking operation.
I just want a dropdown when clicked on a “word” with suggestion. As per my research I can achieve it by combobox of aspose. what I need now is to add display text along with suggestion in the drop down.
and in that drop down suggested word can be added to dictionary.

@cacglo

Could you please ZIP and attach your input and expected output Word documents here for our reference? We will then provide you code example according to your requirement.