Disproportionate memory allocations on load and save

Loading and saving a large pptx file, 9MB - 616 Slides.

I've upgraded to 17.3 and that fixed the OutOfMemory exceptions but some of the byte[] memory allocations are still large compared to the file.
Unfortunately I can't share the file this time but it has the typical structure. A lot of text, tables, images, shapes and charts.

I have attached a profile of the load and save. Hopefully that will assist in tracking down the main problems. The load seems to be mainly about MemoryStreams with images. Any chance of using the provided stream directly instead or using a wrapping stream that limits the view?

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for sharing the feedback and its good to know that Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.3.0 has resolved issue of exception on your end. I have observed the images shared by you and request you to please provide the working sample project along with source presentation and machine specifications on your end. We will be able to perform the investigation on our end and help you further on provision of requested information. Please share the requested information so that we may proceed further in this regard.

Many Thanks,