Dll error when using aspose.words on Azure

Unable to load DLL ‘libSkiaSharp’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

what do we need to do?

@georgebenherman,

Please remove Aspose.Words and SkiaSharp references from your project and Clean it. And then do a fresh installation of latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 18.8 from NuGet. In Visual Studio for Windows, select the Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Manage NuGet Packages for Solution… menu command, or right-click the solution and select Manage NuGet Packages… Search for Aspose.Words package under Browser tab and install it. Rebuilding the project again should resolve this issue. Hope, this helps.

Thanx for reply

Untitled.png (3.0 KB)

I have followed the instructions
still getting

Unable to load DLL ‘libSkiaSharp’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

skiasharp is 1.60.1.0
Aspose.words is 18.8.0.0

there is no libSkiaSharp in the publish folder

for publish config debug any cpu
target framework netcoreapp 2.0
deployment mode - self contained
target runtime win-x86
Untfitled.png (5.6 KB)

Possible the dll from the skiasharp\1.60.3\runtimes\win7-x86 folder will fix this. This wasnt being added by Nuget and it took a while to get the right dll. I am still testing but wanted you to know

@georgebenherman,

Can you please list the complete steps that you used in Visual Studio to recreate this issue on your end? This will help us to understand your scenario, and we will be in a better position to address your concerns accordingly.