DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'onnxruntime': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

I’m having trouble using Aspose.OCR. I’m getting:

DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘onnxruntime’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

image.png (47.9 KB)

I’ve uploaded a simple CLI:

wetransferlink.zip (160 Bytes)

@nielsbosma

We are downloading the shared application in order to test the scenario and will get back to you in a while.

Can you reproduce the issue?

@nielsbosma

We have tried to run your application and faced some issues that it could not be complied. However, we created a new sample application targeting 4.6.2 .NET Framework and x64 mode of debugging (please note that debug mode should be x64 only) and installed the API from NuGet. The application was built and compiled successfully. Can you please again try using the mentioned configuration and let us know about your feedback.

This problem in your shared application occurs because all dependent packages in this project have been installed under the AnyCpu option. Aspose.OCR in the .NET framework works only under x64 architecture. This is due to the fact that some dependent packages only work under x64. Therefore, it needs to uninstall these packages, change the project architecture, and reinstall them.

issue_4.jpg (520.8 KB)
issue_5.jpg (179.4 KB)
issue_2.jpg (513.6 KB)
issue_3.jpg (354.8 KB)
issue_1.jpg (270.9 KB)
Filestar.Plugin.AsposeOcr.CLI.zip (33.6 KB)

Ok, thanks I will try again.

1 Like