Do aspose.email.outlook product has Delete function

Hi Sarfaraj,

I am afraid, I cannot share an ETA for the fix at the moment. I have requested it from the development team. As soon as I get any new, I will post here for you.

Hi again,

We have fixed the issue. The fix will be available in next major release of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.4.0. This release is scheduled for the last quarter of January 2012.

Thank you for your patience.

HI BABAR,

may i know exact date for release of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.4.0.its quite urgent requirement please let me know regarding this matter

THANKS&REGARDS
SARFARAJ

Hi Sarfaraj,

We have not decided the exact release date of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.4.0. But as mentioned earlier, this release is scheduled for the last quarter of January 2012. Hopefully, we will publish the release with in this week or maximum by 31th of January 2012.

As soon as latest version is available for public use, I will notify you here.

HI BABAR,

As you said Release is scheduled for the last quarter of January 2012. Hopefully, we
will publish the release with in this week or maximum by 31th of January
2012.Just want to Remind you that Since its last quarter of January Todady is 31st January May i know exact date when updated version released ,its quite urgent

Regards,
Sarfaraj

Hi Sarfaraj,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response on this.

Aspose.Email for .NET v1.4.0 is currently in testing phase. This release will be available for public use in an hour or so. As soon as it is published, I will let you know here.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-32798) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

HI BABAR,

As i am evaluating updated version of Aspose.Email.Outlook i came across one issue ,when i passed CSV file consist of 339 message it deleted 316 message and again i passed different CSV file consist of 558 message it deleted 220 message i am not able to figure out why this happening
can you explain me what could be the reason, how this module exactly work?

Thanks&Regards,
SARFARAJ

HI BABAR,

As i am evaluating updated version of Aspose.Email.Outlook i came
across one issue ,when i passed CSV file consist of 339 message it
deleted 316 message and again i passed different CSV file consist of 558
message it deleted 220 message i am not able to figure out why this
happening
can you explain me what could be the reason, how this module exactly work? does not allow to open the pst in the Outlook.

I have already posted my issue on this forum again i am re-posting on this forum please reply me as quick as possible

Thanks,
SARFARAJ

Hi Sarfaraj,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sure you have mentioned the problem of opening the PST in Outlook after deleting the messages. I am also sure this problem has been rectified in previous version of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.3.0. If you are experiencing the same problem then please create a new post and attach your sample file to it, so we may replicate it and log it for correction purposes. Also, this thread has become lengthy and it would be a good approach to start a new thread for every new issue.

Regarding the deletion of messages from PST based on your CSV, please share a sample application with your CSV and PST files. We will look into it to further guide you in this regard.

Hi Sarfaraj,

Just to clarify my request. I have asked for the sample data again cause we delete any such data as soon as the problem is resolved and the ticket associated with that problem is closed.

I have performed several tests on your previously provided PST file and was unable to observe any such issue as discussed in your feedback of v1.4.0. Also I assume, you may have made certain changes in your application that may be causing the said behaviour. So it would be of great help if you can provide a working application along with your sample data, in order to address any possible issues in PST deletion module.

Thanks and Regards,