Do I need to install Microsoft report Viewer

Hi,

We have Aspose.Total. I just need to know if to render any report I need to install Microsoft report Viewer locally or Aspose has another rendering engine

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for using our products. I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. Do you need to render .RDL reports ? If so is the case, please note that Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services provides the feature to render .RDL reports into PDF format. If you already have installed Microsoft Report Viewer, you can also integrate Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services with Report Viewer in local mode. Please visit the following link for more information on Integrate with Microsoft Report Viewer in Local Mode.

In case I have not properly understood your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

HI Thanks for your response, the issue I have is I developed a series of reports RDLC, I will need to merge then into a sinlge pdf and excel multitabbed. Now close to the deploiment, the company that I am working for said thata Microsoft Report Viewer is not the standard aproved technology that I should use Aspose instead. I saw in your site that I can user RDLC wihit aspose Total, but I am confused about what should be installed on the local machine to render the reports.

I will use the PDF concatenation from Aspose but If I dont Install Report Viewer in the local machine what will render my reports?

Regards