Doc conversion to PDF with Form number format

We have a document with a form fields in a table. In one of the columns we have form fields of a number type and in the last row is a form field of a calculation type that sums all the rows above. The form field also has a number format applied to it. Everything looks good in the word document but when saving as PDF, if the total amount is say $14,868.00, in the PDF it will truncate the zero decimal and only display $14,868 instead. Attached is the sample word document. I am using Aspose.Words 15.7 and basic conversion code.

Document doc = new Document(“Sample_Form.doc”);

doc.Save(“Sample_Conversion.pdf”);

Also attached my resulting PDF.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.7.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12301. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Just checking in to see if there has been any progress on a fix and if there is an ETA on when it may be available.

Thanks

Hi Jason,

Thanks for being patient. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. We have asked the ETA of this issue from our product team and will update you as soon as any estimates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,
Hi Jason,

Thank you for being patient. Regarding WORDSNET-12301, our product team has planned to integrate the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words' 15.9.0 - Sept 2015 release. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words' September 2015 release. We will inform you via this thread as soon as your issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12301) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.