Doc convert to pdf error using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java

Hello, when i am converting doc to pdf or html, I stuck in a problem. The pdf looks ugly because of its incorrect format. Refer to the attached for details. Pls help check. Thanks a lot.
The belowing is code snapshot.
try {
Document doc = new Document(path);

doc.save(s, SaveFormat.PDF);

} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for your query. I have managed to reproduce the same
problem regarding PDF at my end. I have logged this issue in our issue tracking system
and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is
resolved.

Please share what kind of problem you are facing with html output? I have attached the html output file with this post by using latest version of Aspose.Words.

We apologies for your inconvenience.

Thanks for your quick response. For HTML, it should be one column. The current result looks like there are two columns in paralle.

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for sharing the information. Please check the attached output html, it is same as doc file. Can you please share some more detail about html output issue?

I upload the out1.html which is generated by the previous version of Aspose.Words for Java we bought. I’m not sure its exact version number. You can figure out the difference between out.html and out1.html. Actually, PDF is our only interested. But the version we bought did not support PDF converting(from doc to pdf). So we tried to use the latest version and found the problem which is mentioned before.

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for sharing the information. I have managed to reproduce the same problem at my end. I have logged this issue in our issue tracking system and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

daisy257:
Hello, when i am converting doc to pdf or html, I stuck in a problem. The pdf looks ugly because of its incorrect format. Refer to the attached for details. Pls help check. Thanks a lot.
The belowing is code snapshot.
try {
Document doc = new Document(path);

doc.save(s, SaveFormat.PDF);

} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}

Hi Daisy,

We had already logged this issue (Doc to PDF conversion) in our issue tracking system and we will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. Please see my reply from following forum link.

https://forum.aspose.com/t/62716

You have attached an xml file with this
post, I am unable to download it. If you are facing any new problem then please share document file along with complete details for investigation purposes.

Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6053) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6060) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.