Doc/docx/txt/html/rtf file directly to image (jpg) file using Aspose word/Aspose Total

Hi,
How can I convert a doc/docx/txt/html/rtf file directly to image (jpg) file using Aspose word/Aspose Total

This message was posted using Page2Forum from ImageData - Aspose.Words for .NET and Java

Hi

Thanks for your request. Using Aspose.Words, you can convert documents to images directly. There is SaveToImage method which renders documents into images:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words/document/save/
Best regards,

Hi,
Thanks for your response. I checked the API’s of aspose.words.document. The API saveToImage is only available for .Net . I ned to use it with JAVA. In Aspose.words for Java API reference i cannot see the method saveToImage on Document.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. Yes you are right, Aspose.Words for Java does not support converting to images. This feature is only available in .NET version now. We are currently working on synchronizing of .NET and Java versions of Aspose.Words. Once we finish this work, all features which are available in .NET will be also available in Java version of Aspose.Words. Hopefully, it will finish this work somewhere in May. You will be notified.
Best regards.

Hi,
Can you please tell me, if the Java versions of Aspose.Words has APIs to directly convert files into images. In the last conversation it was said that the APIs would be available by May.
Please let me know the updates.
Thanks,
Suprita

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, this feature is still unavailable in Java version of Aspose.Words. It will be included into the upcoming release, which will come out in few weeks or so. We will notify you.
Best regards.

Are the APIs for direct conversion out?
Please let me know the timeframe when the java APIs would have the direct file to image conversion methods.

Hello

Thanks for your request. We are still working on synchronizing of .NET and Java version of Aspose.Words and unfortunately the release date of Aspose.Words for Java has been moved to the second half of August 2010. You will be notified once it is released.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-20) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.