We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Doc to docx format problem

Hello, aspose team:
I encountered the following problems when using your aspose.words:

Because I am a Chinese user, I cannot provide you with source files for testing. You may not have fonts.

1. When I try to put a long text on one line through the indentation function of word, the value I set in the doc file is on the left: -0.5; right: -0.5
    It looks normal in the doc, but when I try to use aspose.words to convert it to docx, the value is still the same as above, but one word reaches the second line, and I readjust it to- Only 1 and -1 can be displayed on a line correctly, but I use the save as that comes with the office and there is no such problem
    May I ask what operation is missing in my code that caused this situation, because the docx I converted in your online conversion did not change the format?

2. Below I will put a few sets of pictures to let you understand what I mean

1、This is the original doc file
doc原.png (5.9 KB)
2、This is the file converted to docx through aspose.words
docx转.png (6.4 KB)
3、This is the indentation parameter value I set
缩进.png (2.1 KB)

thanks!

@jidesheng

It would be great if you please ZIP and attach your input and problematic output Word documents here for testing. Please also share the fonts used in your Word document. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

this is my word,you can try to convert it to pdf or docx,please dont use any aspose.words settings,just load it and save it to docx or pdf
ExampleDoc.zip (2.5 MB)

@jidesheng

We have opened the input and output documents in MS Word 2019. Both documents have same output. Please check the attached screenshots of input and output documents. input.png (43.9 KB)
output.png (37.1 KB)

We suggest you please use the CompatibilityOptions.OptimizeFor method according to MS Word version that you are using. Hope this helps you.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "ExampleDoc.doc");
doc.CompatibilityOptions.OptimizeFor(MsWordVersion.Word2010);
doc.Save(MyDir + "21.10.docx");  

thanks,i had solve it,i use that banlancewordwith method? may be. thanks your reply

@jidesheng

It seems that your problem has been solved. Please let us know if you still face the issue.