DOC to EMF page numbering in header: wrong alignment

Hello,
it is still my intention to convert a Word file (doc/docx) to EMF. The EMF will later be used to provide input to an output management system for further conversions.
The original Word file contains a header and a footer. The header contains left-aligned text and the centered page number, both in the same line. When converted to EMF, the image contains two lines instead of one: The first containing the page number (left aligned instead of centered), the second containing the text.
This error occurs only on pages 2 to 4 as page one does not contain a page number.
I am using Aspose.Words for .NET version 8.0 for the conversion.
I am attaching
- the original Word file
- the resulting EMF files
Your help is appreciated.
Best regards, Barbara

Hello

Thanks for your request. Page numbers are moved left because, in your document, page numbers are inserted into text frames. Currently Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of text frames upon rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.
As a workaround, you can try avoiding using text frames in your document.
Best regards,

Thank you for your quick answer!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8182) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(64)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2219) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(8)