DOC to PDF and send to browser

Hi all,
one of our workflows generates word document which needs then to be converted to PDF and then sent to browser without a possibility to print it.
We were able to achieve it using older Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf libraries and Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Security object:

var fileSecurity = new Security {IsPrintingAllowed = false};

Today we work with Aspose.Words 13.5.0.0 and:

• we want to change our code according to - but we have a problem how to prohibit the printing

Can you advice how to do it with Aspose.Words 13.5.0.0?
Thanks.
Mirek

Hi Mirek,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would suggest you please read the following article that outlines ‘how to send a document to client’s browser’:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/save-a-document/

The PdfEncryptionDetails class contains details for encrypting and access permissions for a PDF document. The PdfEncryptionDetails.Permissions property specifies the operations that are allowed to a user on an encrypted PDF document. The default value is DisallowAll. Please read the Pdf Permissions from here:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.saving/pdfpermissions/

Following code example demonstrates how to set permissions on a PDF document generated by Aspose.Words.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "Rendering.doc");
PdfSaveOptions saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions();
// Create encryption details and set owner password.
PdfEncryptionDetails encryptionDetails = new PdfEncryptionDetails(string.Empty, "password", PdfEncryptionAlgorithm.RC4_128);
// Start by disallowing all permissions.
encryptionDetails.Permissions = PdfPermissions.DisallowAll;
// Extend permissions to allow editing or modifying annotations.
encryptionDetails.Permissions = PdfPermissions.ModifyAnnotations | PdfPermissions.DocumentAssembly;
saveOptions.EncryptionDetails = encryptionDetails;
// Render the document to PDF format with the specified permissions.
doc.Save(MyDir + "Rendering.SpecifyPermissions Out.pdf", saveOptions);

Hope this helps you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.