Doc to Pdf conversion issue with Frutiger Font

Hi, I’m Stefano Cerulo from Reply (Italy), we bought the Aspose Total Licence, we have an important bug issue converting a word document (with frutiger font) in pdf format.

We are producing a POC for a Customer interested in the conversion functionality, we cannot change the font for important Customer Business Constraints.

Our collegue Ivan already opened another post: Help to convert document.

We need urgent assistance, please contact us.

Stefano Cerulo
Senior Consultant
s.cerulo@reply.it

Square Reply S.r.l.
Via Cardinal Massaia 83
Torino – Italia
+39 0112911470
+39 3475579352
www.reply.it

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still pending for analysis. We will keep you informed regarding status of this issue and let you know once it resolved.
Also, I added it into the monthly report. This should push the issue up in the priority list.
Best regards,

Hi alexey,
thank you for you answer, our customer ask us information about the resolution time, he needs to adopt the aspose product in the next month (otherwise he could choose another software). could you tell us if it is planned a resolution and eventually a resolution time (a couple of weeks, one month, 3 months…)?

Thank you for your time.

Stefano Cerulo

Hi Stefano,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, since our developers did not analyzed the issue yet, we cannot provide you any estimate at the moment. We will keep you informed regarding status of this issue and let you know once its analysis is done.
Best regards,

Hi, do you have any news about this bug? Our customer ask us the solution as soon as possible and he want to evaluate other products.
Please give me a resolution as soon as possible.
Thank you
Best regards.
Stefano Cerulo

Hello

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue still unresolved. We will keep you informed on any developments regarding this issue.
Best regards,

Hi,
I opened the “Doc to Pdf conversion issue with Frutiger Font” 2 month ago, last month I asked again for the bug resolution time and you said me “We will keep you informed on any developments regarding this issue”.
I’ve not receveid yet any information about the bug resolution. We bought the licence and now we have a software that our customer can’t use due to this bug.
I NEED URGENT BUG RESOLUTION AND ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE RELATED PLANNING.
PLEASE GIVE ME A RESPONSE.
Stefano Cerulo

Hi Stefano,
Thanks for your request and sorry for inconvenience. Currently the issue is in the queue for analysis. I asked our developers to provide an analysis of this issue shortly. I will let you know once they analyzed the issue.
Best regards,

We have purchased Aspose.Word and also experience the same issue, seems like Aspose detected Frutiger 45 Light wrongly as Frutiger45-Light (when check from PDF Properties->Fonts), it should be Frutiger45Light

Hello
Thanks for your request. It seems this problem is already resolved in the current codebase. The fix will be included into the next hotfix, which will be released in a few weeks. You will be notified.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24711) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.