Doc to PDF Conversion problem with lines and text block formatting using .NET

Hi there,

when i convert a Word .doc to a .pdf document, with Aspose.Words, the lines and texblock formatting gets messed up.

The lines are moved into a nother position in the pdf file and the texblock formatting, in the right bottom of the document is not the same like in the input format. (see attachments)

Could it be that there are some problems with the header and footer conversion of Aspose.Words?

Thanks in advance
Sven

Hi Sven,

Thanks for your query. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem at my end. I have logged this issue in our issue tracking system and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apology for your inconvenience.

Hello Aspose Team,

what´s the status of this issue, is there any new update or information about it?

Thanks
Sven

Hi Sven,

I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system. The status of this issue is pending for analysis. After analysis, we will be in the position to share any ETA with you.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi again,

what´s the actual status of this issue? Is there any chance that a bug fix will come out soon.

Thanks
Sven

Hi Sven,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid your issue has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5986) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.