Doc to PDF conversion - Spring boot output not converting an image in the Doc to PDF

PDF_Not_Converted.zip (48.8 KB)
This document image is not converted to PDF it comes wit ‘X’ mark. I am using aspose-words-18.12-JDK16. My application is running as a webservice call using spring boot application. Many images are not converted in the PDF.The output genetated is Output_screenshot.zip (99.1 KB)
, kindly help please.

@Saranya_Sekar

Thanks for your inquiry. Your input document contains the TIFF file. Aspose.Words for Java depends upon the Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) package from Oracle in order to process some image formats such as TIFF. Please refer to the following article.
Additional Dependencies

I have jdk 6 when I started rhe installion of the .exe I said "Use Java 1.3 or higher " … Help please.

@Saranya_Sekar

Thanks for your inquiry. Please make sure that Java 6 is installed on your system. You can also fix this issue by including jai_codec.jar, jai_core.jar, and jai_imageio.jar Jar files into your application.

Thank you. I installed the jars and the issue is resolved,

@Saranya_Sekar

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.