DOC to PDF converting issues

Hi.
I have some consolidated list of DOC to PDF converting issues using sample code listed below for each DOC document in attached archive. Also I placed converted PDF documents for each DOC.
Aspose.Words v6.2.0.0
Sample code:

new License().SetLicense("Aspose.Words.lic");
Document d1 = new Document("file_name.doc");
d1.Save("file_name.pdf");

Bugs list:

1. B07 - Incorrect figures positions.
  2. B08 - Incorrect table width.
  3. B09 - First line from second page moved to first page.
  4. B10 - Incorrect page footer.
  5. B11 - Table hasn’t borders at page break place.
  6. B12 - Incorrect list items header symbol.
  7. B13 - New visible document element - green shape.
  8. B14 - Green line has white holes.
  9. B15 - Lists items headers (images) moved from their positions.
  10. B16 - Image looses “Gray scale” filter.
  11. B17 - Image in page header moved left from initial position.
  12. B18 - Image in page header and table moved from initial positions.
  13. B19 - Text line after image moved from initial position.
  14. B20 - Text on first page looses centered position.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for reporting these problems to us.

1. B07; 4. B10; 11. B17; 12. B18; 13. B19 – The problems with floating content occurs occurs because Text wrapping is not supported. This is the known issue #7180 in our defect database. Only Inline with Text, Above Text and Below Text are supported at the moment. All other wrapping will be supported later.
  2. B08 – I managed to reproduce the problem and create new issue #7759 in our defect database.
  3. B09 – Logged as issue #7761.
  4. B11 – Logged as issue #7760.
  5. B12 – I managed to reproduce the problem and create new issue #7758 in our defect database.
  6. B13 – This occurs because MS Word does not highlight white spaces. I logged this as issue #7763 in our defect database.
  7. B14 – Logged as issue #7762.
  8. B16 – Regarding “Gray scale”, this is the known issue #7080 in our defect database.
  9. B20 – Vertical Alignment is not supported during rendering/converting to PDF. This is the known issue #7754 in our defect database.

I will notify you as soon as these issues are fixed.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7759) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7758) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7080) have been fixed in this update.

(14)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7760) have been fixed in this update.

(16)

We are happy to tell you that a very cool and important feature (filed as 7180) is included in the new version of Aspose.Words. Text wrapping around images and shapes when rendering Microsoft Word documents to PDF, XPS and printing is now supported. You can download the latest version from here.

(132)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7761) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2143) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(4)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2150) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(2)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2149) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(1)