I have some consolidated list of DOC to PDF converting issues using sample code listed below for each DOC document in attached archive. Also I placed converted PDF documents for each DOC.
Document d1 = new Document("file_name.doc");
- B07 - Incorrect figures positions.
- B08 - Incorrect table width.
- B09 - First line from second page moved to first page.
- B10 - Incorrect page footer.
- B11 - Table hasn't borders at page break place.
- B12 - Incorrect list items header symbol.
- B13 - New visible document element - green shape.
- B14 - Green line has white holes.
- B15 - Lists items headers (images) moved from their positions.
- B16 - Image looses "Gray scale" filter.
- B17 - Image in page header moved left from initial position.
- B18 - Image in page header and table moved from initial positions.
- B19 - Text line after image moved from initial position.
- B20 - Text on first page looses centered position.