Doc to Pdf: different output

Hi,

I am evaluating aspose.word and aspose.pdf for my company and stumbled across something that I cannot figure out. As you can see, the output.pdf shows the body of the document overlapping on the header, which it should not. I hope I have provided enough information.

Regards,
Jimmy

Hello!
Thank you for your interest in Aspose products.
In doc-to-pdf conversion text wrapping around shapes is not supported. We requested Aspose.Pdf team several times to support this. They have some plans but they are not for the nearest future.
There are two images with text wrapping in the header. I can advise you changing document this way:

1. Floating shapes in the header should be placed inline.
  2. To get better control on how they are positioned let’s place them in a table with null borders.

If you provide me an e-mail or allow attaching the refactored document here I could show how this could be done. For instance I can remove everything but the header and the word “Currentdate” to keep privacy.
Please feel free to provide any further feedback regarding our products.
Regards,

Many thanks!

Please do post on how this is done.

Thanks again,
Jimmy

Hello!
Here is the sample how your document can be reworked. Due to privacy considerations I cut only the first header and the first paragraph from the body. If you provide me an e-mail I can send you the whole document.
Note that conversion to PDF cannot be 100% exact to the source document. I noted that the distance from the top edge to the header slightly changes. If you need more precision then you can try another way: put an empty table in the header just to allocate vertical space and force the main story to be shifted down. Then you can place images with anchoring to the page edges.
Regards,