DOC to PDF problem

Hi,

When I try to convert the document in attachment I get this error : Root element is missing.

Our personnal document are correctly convert (only one failed because one cell is converted vertically instead of horizontally but we will investigate before asking you)

The document in attachment is a document from microsoft web site, we won't convert it but I think if a microsoft document is not converted, we could have the problem too.

Best regards

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.11.0, I managed to reproduce System.Xml.XmlException on my side during loading your DOC file into Aspose.Words’ DOM. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7645. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7645) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know any time you have any further queries. We’re always glad to help you.

Best regards,