DOC to RTF convertion issues

Hi,

Please see attached document that have conversion issues to RTF (8311514-result.rtf this is a result of conversion with Aspose).
The issues are:
1) Some four circles added at first paragraph
2) Style separator is lost
3) Custom numbering template has wrong charecters

Thank you,

Alex

Please see additional documents with issues 1, 3 from the previous post.

Thank you,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.10.0, I managed to reproduce these issues on my side. I have logged the following issues in our bug tracking system.

1) Some four circles added at first paragraph (WORDSNET-7531)
2) Style separator is lost (WORDSNET-7533)
3) Custom numbering template has wrong charecters (WORDSNET-7535)

Your request has also been linked to the above issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Alex,

Alex:
Please see additional documents with issues 1, 3 from the previous post.
Thanks for sharing the additional document. We will inform you as soon as your issues are resolved.

Best regards,

Hi,

Is there any update on this issues? We need to deliver the fix to client urgently.

Thank you,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your inquiry. Good news for you is that the fixes to your issues will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (13.1). We will inform you as soon as the new release is published at the end of this month.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7531;WORDSNET-7533;WORDSNET-7535) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.