Document appears corrupted

Hello,
I’ve got a Word document (attached) that I can open in Word without any issue, however it’s throwing an exception when trying to be opened by Aspose. Can you look at the file and tell me what the problem is?
This occurs using the latest version of Aspose.Words, 4.4.1.0. I just upgraded yesterday, but this file has been in production since May and today is the first time I’ve gotten an error from this file.
As I’m typing this, I’ve received another error from a similiar file, I can send you that file as well if required.
Thanks,
Dave

Hi,
Thank you for reporting to us. I managed to reproduce the problem. I created an issue #3942 in our defects database and we will investigate whether and when it can be fixed. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks).
Also, please, send me another file; it will help us to solve the problem.
Best regards.

Thanks, I’ve attached another file that causes the problem.
Can you tell me what the problem is or how I can modify the document to prevent the error?

Here’s another file that caused the error.
I’ve uploaded all 3 files that caused the error. In the meantime, I have reverted back to the previous version of Aspose.Words.

Hi
Thanks for additional information. After saving these files using MS Words 2003 all works fine on my side. If you need I can send these files to you by e-mail.
Best regards.

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for your issue.
The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.

Thanks, just tested it and everything worked. Thanks for getting it fixed quickly.
-Dave