Document cannot be loaded on Aspose.Words

I am using Aspose. Words version 22.1.0. and I am facing this exception on a lot of documents: “The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded. - at Aspose.Words.Document”

The reference documents have been attached. Documents.zip (903.6 KB)

@kainat123 I was managed to reproduce your issue on my side. I have logged WORDSNET-23536 for the exception on loading hban-20211231.html and WORDSNET-23537 for the exception on loading ivr-20211231.html in our defect tracking system. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Hi, Is there any update on this issue or can u share any estimated timeline of the fix?

@kainat123 We have completed analyzing the issues and identified the root cause of the issue. Both issues are caused by the same problem.
The issue is not yet scheduled for development so currently we cannot provide you an estimate. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Hi,
We are facing the above-mentioned exception in a lot of documents and its very frequent. Would you please prioritize it?

@kainat123 I have increased priority of this issue. Once we have news regarding this issue we will be sure to inform you.

Hi,
Any updates on this issue?

@kainat123 The issues are planned to be resolved before Aspose.Words 22.6 (June) release. But please note this is a rough estimate and it can be shifted, so you cannot 100% rely in it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23536) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.