Document class in Aspose.PDF

Hi, I have Aspose.Pdf referenced in by vb project and have Imports Aspose.Pdf in my class. There is no Document member in Aspose.Pdf. How do I get to the Document class?

Hi Kurt,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Well, Aspose.Pdf namespace does include Document class and it should be accessible if you have included Aspose.Pdf namespace in your code. Are you getting any error when you are declaring the object for Document class in your code? Please share some more details, your sample code, error message (if any), Aspose.Pdf version, OS version, Visual Studio version and .NET Framework version you are using.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for using our products.

Adding more to Nausherwan's comments, I wonder you are using an older release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (version prior to 6.0.0). Please note that Document class was introduced in Aspose.Pdf namespace since v6.0.0. Please download the latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.7.0 and in case you still encounter any issue, please feel free to contact.

If you are using an older version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, then I would recommend you to please visit the following links for information on