Document.Compare throws System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException using C#

I have a very simple test, compares one document with another document to generate output.html file. The compare function throws an error: “Index and length must refer to a location within the string”.

A sample project is attached.
compare-document.zip (42.2 KB)

Please let me know if you need more details.

@gkukko

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20150. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@tahir.manzoor
Thank you so much for the update, but this still doesn’t resolve an issue with the compare document, I’m trying to compare the attached Document. Unfortunately, throws an error: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find a style with this istd.

compare-document.zip (42.2 KB)

@gkukko

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 20.4 and have not found the shared issue. So, please use Aspose.Words for .NET 20.4.

@tahir.manzoor Thank you so much for the update, Updated the input1.xml, input2.xml files. I’m trying to compare the updated XML Document. Unfortunately, throws an error: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find a style with this istd.

compare-document-2.zip (12.9 KB)

@gkukko

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20247 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@gkukko

It is to inform you that the issue WORDSNET-20150 has been resolved. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 20.4.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20150) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.4 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20247) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.5 update.