Document corruption on specific document

Hi,

I have a document in *.xls format which can be opened by Microsoft Excel without any problem.
When I resave the document by Aspose.Cells and try to open it by Microsoft Excel, I have a message that the document is corrupted.

I resave the document with such type of code:
Workbook wb = new Workbook(fName);
wb.Save(nFName, SaveFormat.Excel97To2003);

The issue seems to be in a comment, if I delete it, the document will not be corrupted.
I attached an original version of the document (F3D477823295.xls) and corrupted version (F3D477823295.xls.xls).
aspose.zip (21.8 KB)

I use Excel 2016 and Aspose.Cells v17.9.0.0.

Best regards,
Alex Shloma

@licenses,

Thanks for the template file and sample code.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45691” for your issue. Our concerned developer from product team will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@licenses,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-45691” now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@licenses,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.9.5.

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Many thanks, all works now.

@licenses,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the latest version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45691) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.10.