Document Editing Solution with WYSIWYG Designer - Document Viewer Application .NET Java

Do you or your ventures have the applications that help us to do the WYSIWYG designer for the template and also review the result if I have the data in XML format.

We are using Aspose to generate the reports but it need developer to edit the template so I need the other application which help us to transfer the task of editing the template to Business Unit. They can load the fields (from the XML we provide) in their screen and then drag and drop the fields to the right position, set up the fields as Merge Fields or bookmarks,… and then review result. After they finish they can save the template as word doc and then we can use their templates to generate reports in our doc generation servers.
Thanks.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We don’t provide any graphical user interface for editing/viewing Word documents. I am afraid, currently we do not have plans to create such an editor that enables you to visually insert elements in a document. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

@Tom-NHD,

Our sister company groupDocs.com now offers document viewer application and document editing application which you may consider including in your application to view and edit various file formats.