Document Explorer for .docx files

Hello,

I have one version of document explorer, it is great that I can see entire structure of doc file, all nods. But I have a prolem that it can not open .docx files.

Is there any Document Explorer For new(.docx) word files?

Thanks
Branko

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach the document you are getting problem with? I will check it on my side and provide you more information.
DocumentExplorer it is Aspose.Words for NET demo application). DocumentExplorer is included to Aspose.Words installation package. You can find it here:
C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Words\Demos\CSharp\DocumentExplorer
Best regards,

I just want to see structure of the file, all nodes form Document. For doc files I can do that with DocumentExplorer, but there is no option to open any docx file.

Hello
Thank you for additional information. You can download the latest version of Aspose.Words for NET here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
After installing this version you will find the latest version of DocumentExplorer here:
C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Words\Demos\CSharp\DocumentExplorer
Best regards,

Hi Branko,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Using DocumentExplorer you can open the content of any Word document type including DOCX. Please make sure you are using the latest version of DocumentExplorer which is available in the Aspose.Words.msi.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Dear All

Sorry. I cannot find the DocumentExplorer in Aspose.Words.msi. I installed it in my computer, the structure of documents is Aspose/Aspose.Words for .NET. It contains bin, Examples, Help, Licence. In Exampls, there is only a ExamplesDashboard.exe file.

I cannot find the DocumentExplorer as you said before. Can you help me and give me a direct link? Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry,

The DocumentExplorer demo is temporarily missing from the installer while we transition the demos into our new dashboard application. It will be added back as part the dashboard applicaiton shortly.

In the meantime please find attached the DocumentExplorer demo files in archive form. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers,
Adam