Document layout is not preserved when converted to PDF

One of the paragraphs is moved to the new page and all document layout is broken because of that.
When the same document is saved to PDF using Word, or printed as PDF, document layout is preserved properly.

Using Aspose 20.9 for .Net, but tested with the latest 22.4.0 version also - the same behavior, document layout is not preserved.

Please check attached Word example:
TestWordDocument_AsposeSupport.docx (41.6 KB)

@mindaugasa Could you please attach the output PDF document produced on your side? I have checked the conversion on my side and cannot reproduce the problem. Please see the document produced by Aspose.Words and MS Word on my side: ms.pdf (209.9 KB) out.pdf (86.1 KB)
The problem might be causes on your side if font is substituted. You can implement IWarningCallaback to get a warning when font is substituted.

Sorry, the wrong example was uploaded. Please check the new one.

TestWordDocument.docx (37.2 KB)

@mindaugasa Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem with the attached document. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-23817. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23817) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.7 update also available on NuGet.