Document merge starts second document on last page of first document

Hi,

We generate several documents and merge them together as one big document. We have incorporated a new document and are having some odd behavior....

For this one document, when combined, the first page of it will start on the last page of the previous document and it's last page contains the start of the next document. For combining documents, we are using:

dstDoc.AppendDocument(srcDoc, Aspose.Words.ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting); //.UseDestinationStyles

We had originally used 'UseDestinationStyles', but I tried the other as a try to fix it.

Basically, is there any way to modify the source doc or change the merge process to make sure each document combined starts on a new page? I am guessing there is just something odd about this new document, but can't pin it down.

The Aspose Words version is 9.1

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your inquiry. First of all, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words 13.5.0 from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

I hope, this helps.

Secondly, if the problem still remains, please create a simple application (for example a Console Project) that helps us reproduce the same problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the documents and simplified application. We need your input/output Word documents and simple project to reproduce the problem. As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue and provide you more information.

Best regards,